Oakview’s COVID-19 Reporting Update for today.
|Exhibiting Respiratory Symptoms in Last 72 Hours||Total
Effective September 15th Oakview will start outdoor visiting.
- Visits must be scheduled by calling Mary Jo (231) 845-5185, at extension 261 or Mandy at extension 259.
- Visits will be 50 minutes in duration.
- Times will be 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm.
- Visits will be limited to Monday-Friday.
- Visits will take place outside on the back-patio area under the pavilion and canopy area.
- Best parking to access to this area will be by the Sutter Living Center off of Lawndale Street.
- Visits may be cancelled with limited notice.
- More information concerning rules will be shared via a newsletter coming out soon.
- Please only visit if you are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, have not been around anyone who is COVID positive or with symptoms, and are able to abide by the social distancing rules and wear a mask at all times while visiting.
We are very excited to be able to begin this process but also want to keep our residents and staff healthy! Please be patient with us!
Notice: Executive Order 2020-174 (previously EO 2020-156) restricts visitation to health care facilities and will remain in effect through September 30, 2020. This of course continues to mean that we must restrict visitors coming into Oakview. We know that this is not easy and we apologize for the inconvenience and heartbreak. We are continuing to look forward to better days.
Automated calls: Oakview is using an automated communication system. If you change your phone number or want the calls to go to a different number make sure to contact Kathleen at 231-845-5185 ext 228.
Nursing Home and Facility Complaint Letter and Form
How to Reach Residents
Resident Cordless Phones
General Side- 231-843-1496 and 231-233-4720
Resident Cordless Phone in the SLC- 231-843-7172
We now have two options for video chatting: Face-time for iPhone’s and Google Duo for any brand of phone. Please make sure to download the apps prior to setting up a time to video chat. Please call Mandy Ohman with questions and to get on the schedule. 231-854-5183 (ext. 259)
To call with questions : Oakview Medical Care: 231-845-5185
- Mary Jo, Director of Social Services – ext. #261 MClaire@oakviewmcf.com
- Mandy, Director of Activities – ext. #259 MOhman@Oakviewmcf.com
- Main Nurses Station – ext. #234
- SLC Nurses Station – ext. #257